Online and Offline meetings and events
The Club comprises of two bodies: the International Business Executives' Board (IBEB) and the Economic Diplomacy Council (EDC).
The Club provides various activities for members at all levels, including:
- Online events and in-person meetings between members.
- Online networking opportunities with local and international business leaders.
- Offline events such as meetings with foreign and local guests, presentations, company visits, and discussions on current research and developments, as well as on any relevant business topics (with a fee for IBEB members and complimentary for EDC members).
- Members are required to pay an annual fee, which differs for IBEB and EDC. As a bonus, both categories receive a 20% discount for all events organized by the Vestnik Kipra Group, as well as for the Group's PR, communication, and advertising service
In addition, EDC members receive the following benefits:
- Q&A sessions with key people, such as ministers, ambassadors, mayors, representatives from the public and private sectors, experts in various fields, and tax and economic advisors.
- Get-together breakfasts, lunches, and dinners in small groups of 6-8 people.
- Informal in-person events for groups of 12-20 people.
SBL Club Members
The Successful Business Leaders' Club is an exclusive organization that consists of individuals personally known to the Founder, and who have worked with her on one of her business projects.
IBEB members comprise leaders and senior executives of both local and international businesses, both in Cyprus and abroad. Currently, over 80% of members reside in Cyprus. Board members meet online and offline, and all these meetings are included in the annual membership fee. Any company leader - a client of Vestnik Kipra or a personal contact of Ms. Kardash - can join IBEB.
EDC members are high-ranking business leaders, including shareholders, founders, presidents, CEOs, and other influential figures, whose businesses have multi-million euro interests on an international scale and representation outside of Cyprus. All members reside in Cyprus and meet in person. Membership in this part of the Club is "by invitation only".
Activities of the Club:
-Business and social events open for members (all levels membership);
-Networking with local and international business leaders (IBEB and EDC members);
-Presentations on current research and developments as well as on any "hot" subjects which of concern to business community (IBEB and EDC members);
-Q&As sessions with key people such as ministers, ambassadors, mayors, representatives of public and business sector, experts in different areas, municipal and local organizations, tax & economic advisors/experts and many others (IBEB and EDC members);
-Get together breakfasts/lunches/dinners (EDC members only);
-Bonus: members of EDC and IBEB have 20% discount for all events organised by Vestnik Kipra Group as well as for PR, communication and advertising services of the Group.
There are three club bodies: Cyprus Business Network in LinkedIn (CBNL), International Business Executives' Board (IBEB), and Economic Diplomacy Council (EDC).
Ms. Kardash runs CBNL pro-bono. This group unites her personal network, participation is complimentary to all people she knows in person. IBEB and EDC members pay an annual fee.